Bringing lesbian best friend on first date/meet & greet?

I met this guy online (dating site) and we talked everything was good. He decided to invite me out tonight and then said "btw my best friend Susan whos a lesbian is coming with us" He also mentioned that she's like his wing man and screener for girls? What do I make of this? I have no problem with meeting her and hanging out with the both of them but its our first meet and I would like to just meet him not have the pressure of meeting her and passing "tests". Any help would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring one of your friends as well. I would never agree to meet TWO strangers. If an awkward silence comes up, he can turn to his friend and start talking. Who would you turn to? Sounds like a dumb idea. Him having a wing-(wo)man isn't a stupid idea though, especially if he looks for her approval when choosing a Girlfriend but you going alone would be nerve-wrecking :P

What Guys Said 2

• That's really weird, it sounds more like you're going to a job interview than a date. I'd say you should either cancel or (and I never say this!) flake on them.

• lesbians are awesome

What Girls Said 1

• Bring a gay male friend to even it out, haha.

• Or another lesbian to distract her :)