Kissing on date?

Would you kiss someone if you weren't attracted to them?

On a date, for example... Would you kiss your date, even if you weren't feeling it, just because you felt obligated?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope,... I've actually been in a situation where me and a guy were watching a movie and he kept tryign to kiss me and I made it SOOOOOOO obviously I wasn't interested until finally I just was like "Dude wtf.. I don't want to kiss you!" and he was like "?... Why?" lol

What Guys Said 4

• if they wanted it would :)

• No, I wouldn't. Defintly has to be an attraction there, there's no obligation to her.

• Idk I worry about this sometimes and kind of try not to go for the kiss unless she initiates it.

• Only kiss if you've felt the urge to kiss him for a while in your relationship. If it's a first date, I wouldn't recommend it because you have no idea how he will react. The first kiss of a relationship can often make it or break it.

• OH! Haha... I'm not asking for advice on a situation... I agree with you 100%. I was just curious what other people had to say.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I would never feel obligated to kiss or do anything physical with a guy just because we went on a date. I don't mind kissing on the first date only if I were attracted to him.

• No, I wouldn't.

I'm not a fan of leading people on.

• noo, does date mean that you must kiss? I wouldn't feel obliget to do it, and wouldn't do if I don't want

• No, I don't want to mislead anyone, I might give them a peck on the cheek because a lot of cultures including mine do that as politeness, but not on the lips too intimate.

• There's no way I'm kissing someone I don't want to be kissing, ever.

• No, I've turned down kisses before. If I'm not ready for a kiss...or I just don't want one from that guy, I'll politely turn him down. I don't want to lead someone on.

• NO KISSING ON THE FIRST DATE! LOL xD

• If I wasn't feeling it I wouldn't kiss him. If he tried to kiss me I'd probably turn my head. so he gets my cheek.

• No I won't unless if he starts to kiss me first but I probably would avoid it unless if I'm into him.

• I would not feel obligated. I usually just turn my head when they go in for the kiss if I don't want to kiss them. I don't see the point in kissing someone you aren't attracted to, I don't think I would. I've only kissed one person that I felt a connection with though, the rest didn't mean anything.