Should I send her this email? Or is it too creepy?

I like this girl and it's been going on for more than 2 years. I'm pretty sure she likes me too.

However I'm going away for 1 or 2 months to a different city (it's only an hour by plane). But still, I think I have to do something with her before I go. Because I don't want her to be taken by another guy.

It's been so long since I've called/texted her so I can't do that. Should I look around and bump into her and then maybe ask her out to coffee/lunch? Depending on the situation. Or should I just email her this:

"Hey name,

I think you are a very attractive woman. Look, I want to take it slow. I want to be a committed guy."

Or is that too creepy? Because I haven't properly talked to her since a long time ago. What is the best thing to do if I don't want to lose her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really don't want her to be taken by another guy then call her. Mails are not good, they don't show all interest and true emotions. Talk to her like a guy who knows what he wants.

I like when men are brave enough to call and say everything they want to say. No texts, no mails.

What Girls Said 2

• I would try and bump into her or call her. To receive an email like that out of the blue can be a little confronting. Maybe if you email her saying something along the lines of "hey, just wanted to check you've got the same number? I'm heading away for a couple of months and wanted to catch up before I left" or something to that extent. Doing it face to face is a lot better

• It's not creepy, but it's a bit much. The best thing to do is ask her out for coffee or lunch saying that you're leaving for some time and that you wanted to see her before you left. Then ask her if she wanted to go out on a date with you after you came back. Face to face is always the best. Good Luck :)

What Guys Said 0