Random text from a girl?

If you got a random text with just a <3 in it from a girl you like, how would that make you feel? Would it make you smile and want to see her again soon? What would you do if you got one?

What Guys Said 2

• I would expect a follow up text, because you never know if its someone else behind the phone, so confirmation it was the girl I liked sending it would be essential before I responded

• If it genuinely WAS from that girl, and not someone else who was using the phone, it would definitely make me happy and want to see her/write her back!

But again, if I didn't know whether or not she liked me back, and it was just a random text, I might get even more confused, and would seek a bit of clearing up, either by asking her or just overthinking why she sent it XD

• Well, we're seeing each other and I sometime tend to send him random cute texts like that, and he knows it would be from just me and no one else :)

What Girls Said 0