Did I mess up with dating this girl?

Hi everyone, First of all thank you for this opportunity to get help.

I am a 27 year old who recently asked a girl out. To explain the situation,we met at work as she is a client.We hit it off very well as she was there for 2 hours when the work she was there for was supposed to finish in only 30 minutes.We share a lot of mutual interests(history,docos,food and god knows what else) and every time she passes my workplace she will sit down and talk for 30 or 60 minutes.We have had at least 4 or 5 such meetings in the last two weeks.She actually starts early from home so she can spend time with me(I presume as she is there a lot earlier than her work is supposed to start). Just this Tuesday, we were talking about dining and I asked if she wants to go to a certain dining place. After some deliberation,she chose a place.I didn't have her number so right then and there she msgd me her number with her name in the message. I asked her if she would text me and she said that she would. She left for her work then and never replied until this Saturday I msgd her asking how she was,how her exam went as she had an exam during the week. I spelled out the location,day(Monday 24/10/2011) and if I would pick her or if she would meet me at the chosen place.I haven't heard from her and it is 1216 am Monday here in Melbourne,Australia.Please help me out on further action and if I screwed up anywhere or was texting her a mistake or sign of desperation as I sure ain't desperate. Cheers everyone for helping a mate.

Hi everyone, thank you all for the help. Hope I contribute to the forum more in the coming days. Cheers,kompressor.
Hi everyone, Just an update on the situation here. She hasn't called or messaged yet. Haven't seen her at work either. So I guess its over or is there more to come?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give her space if she isn't replying within a day or so..she's just not as interested as you are

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably just a bit busy. Take a deep breath and look forward to the next time you see her in a meeting. Gauge her vibe then :)

• Calm down, Your just nervous. I'm sure she will text you back. (: She is probably busy with somethings.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably she has another engagement; I suspect she makes friends all over the place. Do't worry about it, just don't think you're unique. Sounds ike a girl on the prowl. She'll probably get around to you, so don't worry about it.