Guys 23 and older: how long after a good first date do you usually wait before asking the girl out again?

how long after a good first date do you usually wait before asking the girl out again? He contacts me everyday but I'm getting mixed signals because he hasn't mentioned seeing me again since after the date . He said he had a great time and wanted to repeat the experience. How long do you guys typically wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally wait 2-3 days, only because I want to give the girl space and not appear too eager, which can be a turn-off for some.

• What if it's been almost a week? He texts me everyday but hasn't asked to hang out. Every other move he makes hints he's interested but still hasn't asked to see me. What do you think?

• Three possibilities are that 1 - he might not know how he feels about you just yet, 2 - he could be relatively inexperienced with girls, and doesn't know when to set up the next date, or 3 - he also may not want to appear too eager. Frustrating I know, but I've been in his shoes before (and to a certain extent, still am).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0