Guys going offline on people?

Do guys just think its OK to go offline in the middle of a conversation if they are eg.tired, have to be up early or just get a better offer? Regardless of how much they like the person they are talking to?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's OK. I would hate people doing that to me so I wouldn't do it to them. I usually tell them before hand if there is a reason I would go offline without telling them. Like I tutor chem and math at school so usually when a person comes in I have to log out but I let them know beforehand so they know. I usually at least say OK I'm gonna go or bye ill talk to you soon though. Also, sometimes I can lose connection for like a minute but Ill always come back on as soon as I can. If a person takes like 15 min to respond and they don't say they will be back or something then ill just assume the conversation is over and Ill just get off.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I actually do that all the time to my guy friends. But to my friends who are girls, I will definitely say a goodnight or something before going. I will rarely ever just disappear.

For me, if I am talking to someone that I really like, I would talk for as long as possible, unless it gets out of hand and I end up getting 3 hours of sleep just because I was chatting. Then I would just say that I am tired and say goodnight.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do that with my good guy friends and don't think twice about it really. But honestly I don't talk to girls online so I don't know if I would be different

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They don't think about these things as much as we do. We over think everything. We're like "Why didn't he say bye!?" and it doesn't even enter his head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup,so rude. Some just have no consideration for the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys will be boys.

0|0
    0|0