Guys going offline on people?

Do guys just think its OK to go offline in the middle of a conversation if they are eg.tired, have to be up early or just get a better offer? Regardless of how much they like the person they are talking to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's OK. I would hate people doing that to me so I wouldn't do it to them. I usually tell them before hand if there is a reason I would go offline without telling them. Like I tutor chem and math at school so usually when a person comes in I have to log out but I let them know beforehand so they know. I usually at least say OK I'm gonna go or bye ill talk to you soon though. Also, sometimes I can lose connection for like a minute but Ill always come back on as soon as I can. If a person takes like 15 min to respond and they don't say they will be back or something then ill just assume the conversation is over and Ill just get off.

What Guys Said 2

• I actually do that all the time to my guy friends. But to my friends who are girls, I will definitely say a goodnight or something before going. I will rarely ever just disappear.

For me, if I am talking to someone that I really like, I would talk for as long as possible, unless it gets out of hand and I end up getting 3 hours of sleep just because I was chatting. Then I would just say that I am tired and say goodnight.

• i do that with my good guy friends and don't think twice about it really. But honestly I don't talk to girls online so I don't know if I would be different

What Girls Said 3

• They don't think about these things as much as we do. We over think everything. We're like "Why didn't he say bye!?" and it doesn't even enter his head.

• Yup,so rude. Some just have no consideration for the other person.

• Boys will be boys.