Does it sound like he wants to keep me around for a while?

When you're 'talking' to someone, is it OK to go a day or 2 with out talking to them?

Ugg I didn't know what spot to put this under so I'll just put it in other. I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks and normally we don't go a day without talking to one another. But lately he's had more work and school . We went out yesterday we went to the mall but it was super boring just cause the mall by us is sucky. So we ended up talking the whole time and walking we seemed to click and he kissed me and he talked about us getting together again and I said yea that sounds fun. And he talked about us going to this concert in Dec and then us spending more time in feb when he can get his truck running. doesn't it sound like he wants to keep me around for a wile? Ugg I'm new to this whole talking thing I've been in long relationships. so I'm kinda lost .

Ugg my bad I'm super tired. But the question is is it OK to go a day or two without talking to a person your 'in talking' too? ya know like b4 you date your talking to them

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, why wouldn't it be. Are you ignoring him or just not talking to him as in you don't start the conversation because ignoring somebody for 2 days is kind of a bitch move. Just my thoughts.

What Guys Said 4

• is it ok? yeah... even in relationships people sometimes don't do it for days on end... and yes- if he's talking that much in the future- he imagines you in it... but god knows if it'll last all that long...

• i thought you had a bf...

yeah I'd say if you like each other for real, and you're not playing mind games, one of you will contact the other before you go that long without talking.

• yep I have a boyfriend but were in an open relationship and he has another chick so I want another dude so yea

• LOL thanks I think

• you're welcome I think.

• depends on how interested you are

• its okay, if you guys wanna talk you'll find the time to bother doing it

What Girls Said 2

• u don't have to talk everyday, sometimes you just get too busy. and at other times you may not wanna talk everyday

• Of course it's OK to not talk to someone for a couple days in that stage of a relationship. When you're "talking" to a guy it's nothing big. You're not even officially dating yet. Like one of the guys who answered already said, people can be in serious relationships and not talk to each other for a couple days. I know people that LIVE together and don't see or talk for a day or two sometimes because of busy schedules.