When a guy kisses you like this?

This guy kisses me so slowly and its so gentle! I have never been kissed like this before. He will either put his hand on the side of my face or in my hair. It just seems so tender because its so slow. Then after that, he gives these long slow pecks on the lips, and he even looked in my eyes when he did it. Can you tell how a guy feels about you by the way he kisses you? I mean damn!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like kisses like that. I generally reserve them for girls I REALLY like.

:D

What Guys Said 1

• Honey, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were talking about ME ! (LOL) Ohhhhh NO...when a guy kisses you like that, his heart is totally pounding in his chest and his knees feel quite weak. THAT is the kiss of a guy who REALLY wants you...or for that matter, might already be falling in love with you.

I gotta tip my cap to him. Boy knows how to properly kiss a woman.

What Girls Said 4

• He realllllllyyy Cares about you/loves you, lol he's a keeper(: I know from experience lol and its supper cute when then look into your eyes :)

• Damn it, this made me miss my boyfriend.

Yeah, call me a romantic, but I think it's hard to fake a certain kind of kiss.

• obviously, yes.

but I'd rather live not knowing all those details

LOL

get in there (;

• Lmao! I love this question. I'd like to know as well. The only guy I've ever kissed kissed me like that every single time we kissed :)