I always have to message first?

so I like this guy. think he likes me. sometimes we flirt in message and crap. and other times he will do short answers like ask a question then he will say OK cool or something like that when I answer. so sometimes I feel he wants to talk and others times I'm not sure... anyway I always have to message first does that mean anything or? or is it just guys because most say its just guys it don't mean anything bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't mean anything bad he probably just feels awkward about initiating

What Guys Said 3

• when I would be the guy this behavior would mean : I'm not into you ... :s

but I'm a very talkative person and when I like a girl I talk to her a lot , often starting and trying to keep the convo going for hours and hours :)

• You are bravely taking the initiative. Good for you. He probably wants to do something with you, but doesn't know how to ask or where to begin.

• Thats good - you shouldn't have to worry about it .. it just maybe that he is a bit shy...

What Girls Said 0