Have you had your first kiss yet?

just curious.

and kissing someone in the coat closet in kindergarten doesn't count

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Yup, I did, outside my house when I was in the 7 th grade. My neighbor dragged me to the back and kissed me unexpected and it felt good for about 5 seconds.

• what happened after the 5 secs?

• lol I wanted to leave it with a clifff hanger but I guess the suspense was too great? Anywho, when she left , I felt cold, I wanted another kiss because I felt warm in my heart. I didn't know why I was feeling so cold. Now I know why, its because that was my first time falling in love, and being rejected at the same time. Of course it was puppy dog love, but love is love nonetheless.

• Hasn't happened yet. Once kissed a girl in first grade during a slow dance in PE, but I was an odd kid and simply thought that was what was supposed to happen whenever you danced. I've been reminded of the incident on occasion whenever I attend the school/parish festival bumping into her old friends.

Don't think that counts.

• I had just turned 17 when I kissed Christine, the girl I met when we were in the hospital for brain surgery.

• Nope. I got ambushed in 4th grade but I guess that goes under the 'coat closet in kindergarten' category.. And it was on the cheek rather then the lips lolllllll :-/

• lol ambushed...

guess they couldn't resist you

• Yeah I let my guard down for one minute and no one near me warned me.. To this day I think it was an inside job

• haha yeah, had it when I was like 11

• Well I don't count High School either.

Beyond that, no.

• Yes about 6 years ago. haven't had it since then though.

• yes of course

• Nope. :\ I mean it's bound to happen right? Unless I die tomorrow. Oh well.

• Nope, not yet :D

• Nope not yet. Well not a legit one that is.

• No.

• yes I have and she was my girlfriend at the time

• Yes

• yellow cheese bus when I was 13 her name was Julie. It was something crazy, wet, and soft. She hit me and then we kissed again. Ah youth

• waiting on one girl and me to get close enough for it...

• Nope

• Hmm, I guess. I didn't want them to kiss me though. lol

• over 17 years ago.

• Yup. A long time ago now.

• yah, I was drunk and so was she and she french kissed me...

• yeah when I was 16, almost 17, but we were not dating, my guy friends at the time set me up with her, they convinced her to let me kiss her

• Nope. :(

• Been there done that.

• Nope.

What Girls Said 22