Girls, how old where you when you got your first kiss?

was he your boyfriend? who leaned in first? did you know he was about to kiss you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 19 and it was a guy I barely knew. My friend decided it was time for me to have my first kiss so she set me up with her boyfriend's friend. I knew he was going to kiss me but he didn't know he was my first kiss until afterward. It was awkward and uncomfortable and I really regretted it. I wish I had waited instead of letting other people pressure me.

Oddly, I've never been the type of person to let what other people think affect my decisions significantly, EXCEPT when it comes to relationships. My first kiss and first boyfriend were both set up by friends and both turned out badly. I've definitely learned my lesson now, though. :/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I was 10 and he was 12 and my boyfriend for a couple days until I told him "I think I'm too young to date." lol

That seems really young for an open mouth kiss, but it was pretty innocent.

My next real kiss after that was when I was 15 or 16 with my prom date. He asked me to junior prom so I knew it was probably going to come to that by the end of the night. He leaned in to kiss me. We went out for a couple months.

haha. I'm all smiley, good memories. :)

• I was 17, he was my boyfriend. A few guys in out tech class had made fun of him for not kissing me, we had been dating for 2 weeks. He was nervous to kiss me since he knew he was my first boyfriend. I knew he was going to kiss me, we were outside laying on a hill and it was freeeeezing out. It was actually very awkward =[

• I was 20 or nearly so. And no, I had no idea he was going to kiss me. It was definitely a surprise attack and he was pretty forceful. Although I didn't particularly enjoy it, I don't regret it. He is a good friend of mine :p

• Halloween night when I was 18...almost 2 years ago!

A really cute guy at the party I was at. When it happened I got excited, but I've had farrrr better since then =P muaha

• I was 15. We were sitting on a couch I had my legs on his lap and he just leaned in and kissed me. I didn't even realized it was happening till after I was so surprised haha

• I had just turned 18. He was not my boyfriend. He was some random dude who really wanted to kiss me. I thought he was attractive but I wish my first kiss had been with a bf