Do you think people think this man and I are involved with each other?

There's an older guy at work. I'm in my 20s and he could be my dad, in all honesty. (He is not married so don't worry) But we totally have a connection. We are very at ease with each other and we flirt a lot. We stand very close and smile at each other.

sometimes, when people see me walking around without him they ask me if I am looking for him, etc.

I think it is probably pretty obvious that we flirt, and if I saw somebody standing as close as we do, and as engaged as we look when we speak, I would probably think something.

He always gives me a certain smile and tone that I don't see him use with other people.

He makes it obvious that we are close too. We saw one of his friends and he said to his friend "Isn't this girl beautiful?", and his friend knows we aren't related or anything.

Do you think people think we are involved with each other?

Do you think people will look at us strangely and say "What's that girl doing with that older man?"

Will people think badly of it?

I really don't give a sh*t what people think, I like being around him and I'm not going to stop it. But do you think people would say that?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, people will. But you have to realize, no matter what you do in life people will always have something to say. You can't please everyone. Many years ago I was involved with a older man (also old enough to be my Dad) we usually kept our affection behind closed doors. It what was easier for me. But if you two want to be bold and let it be known that you two are together in that way, then do it! Who cares what other people think. Its your life.

• Yeah we aren't actually dating or anything but we have this little chemistry thing going on, you think other people notice it? Because I think they do.

• They probably do!