Should I tell her I have feelings for her before I leave?

I have liked this girl for a while, but now I am really starting to fall for her. I am moving away in two months and will not be coming back other than some occasional visits, which is the main reason I never asked her out. I am wondering if I should confess my feelings for her before I leave or if I should just let it be. Honestly, I don't really know why I want to tell her I just do. I guess I just want to tell her how special I think she is before I go. Is this a bad idea? The last thing I want to do is hurt her, and I am certainly willing to shallow my feelings if that is the best thing for her. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I am going to tell her the next chance I get, because she deserves to know and as a man I should tell her I feel. thanks for the advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think you should tell her I was in sorta the same position a while ago and I didn't tell him how I felt before he left and I really regret it. Just explain to her how you feel and tell her the reason you never told her earlier. Every girl want's to know how special they are to a guy, maybe she feels the same, you may think she will get hurt because she will not see you regularly but the fact that you admitted how much she means to you should mask that hurt.

Don't shallow your feelings because you will regret it later down the line.

What Girls Said 2

• Well how long have you been talking to her? Have you ever went out with her? If you think she deserves to know how you feel then go for it. It wouldn't hurt rather than you just leaving and regretting it and possibly hurting her as well.

• Do it,you won't lose anything trust me,you will feel better later at least you got it out of your chest.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont. Because this is too late now. You should have told her little earlier.