I'm trying to be the bad boy, do you think I took it too far?

So I went to have a few drinks with this girl When we went outside it was sorta chilly and I was wearing a jacket with a light sweater underneath. She was only wearing a t-shirt and she said "Im cold" while looking at my jacket. I replied saying, Id be cold too if I gave you my jacket." Too much or am I playing it right?

Most Helpful Guy

• open jacket, grab the now open jacket 'flaps', spread out arms and present the comfy warm interior of your jacket.. then wait for the hugz..

Bayum!

• Good point actually. He could've used that opportunity to get physically closer to her and make a move.

• if that's the case the way you putting it then why would a girl or a woman date someone do not do anything to keep her warm, use her for sex, hit her, abuse her then she go the nice guy for uh recovery then she either go back to her bad boy boyfriend or find herself another bad boy aka a jerk

• and if you want please answer my other question as well and the question is this link if you don't want to I understand that's fine be honest when you answer this link but don't bash me about it and read it very carefully then answer it

What Girls Said 5

• Thats AWFULL So now I get it that " bad boys" in English is not a cool guy with an edge, that definetely a mean person...

I think the " bad boys" girls like isn't a jerk that is mean but a guy that has a forward attitude...

The correct answer would be come here that I can make you warmer and hug her... Not be a selfish boy

• But your logic is sound! She *should* have brought a jacket. O:

• HORRIBLE.! >< I mean girls like bad boys but we want them to be sweet to us.! Bad to everyone else & to those that hurt us, not bad TO us :( if you want to play the bad boy you should have just taken the jacket off non nonchalantly and put it on her and just say nothing.~ It shows that you're giving and not selfish :(

• i agree with you as well but she chase someone that is that selfish jerk and give all of us nice guys and good guys including me a bad name and a bad reputations because of she did this to herself anyway if you don't mind please mine link if you don't want to I understand

• may I ask as well what we nice guys and good guys suppose to do be mean to everyone except for her hit everyone except for her pick fights or have a bar fights with everyone except for her is that what she call love

• This all depends on if you like the girl or not.

If you like the girl I would say that was a jackass move, when you're alone with the girl, it's really great when the guy shows that he cares, especially if you had given her the jacket with a blink in the eye.

What you did was showing a selfish side and might have gotten the girl to think badly of you.

I want to add in the end, this all depends on what kind of girl she is, if you like her and how much you know her.

• Big mistake...women appreaciate it when a man acts like a gentleman. Being a 'bad boy' means nothing if women don't like you...

• so it's OK to be abusive towards her and be a a**hole if she likes you is that what you meant? like if she likes you you can be mean to her and everyone,pick fights with everyone,pick a bar fights with everyone and pick a fight with a guy if he flirts with her or pick a fight with her male friends/male best friends as well is that what girls/women like I don't get your comment that's why I ask you this

What Guys Said 4

• Hopefully you did give her your jacket, if she really was cold...if not, then yeah, taking it too far. Not cool. Not every time a girl says something it's a test, or an opportunity for "alpha" behavior.

If you're EVER "trying" to be alpha or the bad boy, there's a good chance you're trying too hard. Think in terms of being less inhibited instead of being more uninhibited--being more of your true self instead of becoming someone "better" than who you are. If she can't appreciate your confidence (which you're trying to develop) with simple chivalry and manners, then clearly she's not the right girl for you.

• true that I agree with you one small minor problem it's not big deal but she chase after jerks who is cruel to her rude to her have sex with her and us nice guys and good guys don't get the girl until she hits her mid 20's-30's and older or when she have babies by him why would a girl do that when she could have us nice guys and good guys is kind,caring and sweet to her like you said in your comment from the start but they chase after bad boys who is crude,rude,a player, and many other bad stuff

• about him when it's her fault for dating stupid guys and stupid men since some guys and some men is that stupid and it gives all of us nice guys and good guys including me a bad name and a bad reputation why majority of girls and women if not some girls and some women do that to herself when it's her fault anyway I agree with your comment if you don't mind please answer mine link thanks if not i

• understand and if any of you ladies/or guys wish to answer my question I give this guy my link be my guess if you wish to give me your answers

• Well I think that its a thin line between being the bad boy and being an a**hole :P , I think that in this situation you went closer to the a**hole :/

• i'm not a bad-boy or jerk, but I think you are doing it good so far, because if you gave her the jacket, that would show you are kissing up to her, girls hate guys that they can control

• "And if you get cold you'll just have to hack it, because I'll be cold too if I gave you my jacket"

Nice song rip. Come up with your own lines, "badboy" ;)

• wtf are you talking about? And what's that song? Its a pretty phrase to use so you must be delusional

• @QA the song is nice guys by kevjumba nigahiga chester see checkout on YouTube and the video is this link if you are a bad boy like the video I gave you then don't give all of us nice guys and good guys bad name and bad reputations from being stupid to know what love really is all about