If you were an actress, can you go around kissing other actors in roles you play?

Can you do this without feeling awkward? If you have a significant other, how do you face him?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I could because it is just for the movie not real.If its just kissing then I won't mind.I would tell him that is my part of my career.He would have to understand it,beside knowing that I don't mean anything about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That would be tough! Hugging scenes would be fine...but I don't know about kissing on the lips...would be awkward for me and my husband!

0|0
    0|0
  • yea as long as I wasn't repulsed by him. I'd face him easily, its just a job

0|0
    0|0
  • not me. It'd definitely be awkward.

if I have a boyfriend, he might have to learn to deal with it. I mean, it'd be my career and he'd have to respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% definitely yes. I am studying to be an actress, I would do anything for this career, I can cry just thinking about how much I want it and how determined I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I could.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it is easier for guys because they are like that. BUt I have this perception that women must find it much harder. Am I right?

• I just think business is business, and you do what you have to do. It is acting! =P

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.