What would you do if a friend kissed you?

I've known this guy for 4 years, and we've been friends for about 2 years. We're in the same group of friends.

I really like him and I'm literally dying to kiss him. I want him so bad. But he's a bit shy when it comes to girls, and he will probably never make the first step, so I guess I have to do it.

What would you do if a friend suddenly kissed u?

People say I'm pretty, and I don't see myself as ugly or anything.

We're both 18, btw..

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend, I've known for 7 years... I tried to kiss him this may, I thought he liked me, but was too shy.. he pulled away...

he was worried I didn't know what I was doing (I had been drinking) and didn't want to wreck the friendship...

I tried again in July, and well, we've been dating now for almost 4 months

What Guys Said 2

• You're FIGURATIVELY dying to kiss him.* Just do it. Keep in mind that it may ruin any chances of you two being friends at all. Depending on which female friend, I would react differently so I couldn't really give you a definite answer.

• If you two liked each other, you would have done it in the beginning..I think you guys have friend zoned each other

What Girls Said 3

• If I didn't like him? And he kissed me? I would just smile and hold his hands even though I have no interest in him and see if I can use him for a free meal or some free jewelry, then say that if he wants to be my boyfriend, that he would have to prove himself, after watching him bend over backwards to please me, I would then, after couple months, tell him that he messed up and I won't date him and make him feel guilty, I'm cruel, but I do this and have done it many times.

• My best friend did. I burst out laughing.

But she's a girl, and it was an accident. Probably doesn't count.

Anyway, if he's super shy maybe start with something more subtle. Reach for his hand and hold it or something. See how he reacts.

• He's not that shy. We've hugged a lot of times and I've sat on his lap a few times. But only as friends, so it doesn't mean he likes me. It's not like he's scared of physical contact. He just don't have a lot of experience with girls and seems a bit unsecure.

But what I'm really wondering about is how people usually would react if a friend kissed them.

So how would you react?

• I'm really not sure. I'd probably be shocked. If it was someone I had felt that physical attraction too, I'd reciprocate. But if I didn't, I'd be like "WOAHHH, Charlie! Hold up, there!"

• I'm kind of in the same boat as you. My best friend recently told me he liked me and he took me out to a movie and kissed me and I liked it ha ha but I've liked him for as.long as I've known him. Does he show any attraction towards you? Do you guys Play flirt? Do your friends tell you you guys should date? Because his reaction willdepend on how he feels towards you but I'd flirt with him more and see what happens