Fast food joint after movie date?

I'm 17, and taking this girl out to the movies ( first date). I will pay for everything ( unless I shouldn't) but being that I'm 17 my budget is very small. Would a girl care if a guy to her to Wendy's after the movies? Should I not take her anywhere to eat after the movies and just bring her home? Opinions and ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... I would say since this is your first date or this is your second or third date you've been on.. whatever it's besides the point.. you can save up money or even 30 dollars or less can get you a nice deal at a nice sit down restaurant

It's not that... wendy's or mcdonalds is bad.. but this is a date and it should be some place special lol or romantic at least

but I'm sure she won't care but I think a better deal is going to a chinese buffet :) lol you guys both can get in for probably like 16 dollars or less, SIT down, and it be kind of romantic and a nice setting

good luck! and plan it as a special thing.. if your worried.. than take her some place you would like to treat this girl out to :) make it special!

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely the atmosphere more so than the food, I'm not much of an eater and usually go for like a small burger and a milk shake, so a Buona Beef or steak and shake. someplace were it looks like a hangout

• yeah like the other girl said, just skip it.

• I say skip the fast food, the movies should be enough. They have food there anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• A movie is generally not a good idea for a first date, since you don't really get to talk much. Going to a fast-food joint afterward would give you the opportunity to chat a bit. If she likes you, she won't have a problem with a fast-food joint; she'll be happy just to spend time with you. By all means, keep it low-cost, at least for the first few dates. (And yes, you should pay for the dates.)

• I find most girls don't like eating a meal on the first date. Take her for ice cream or something like that where you can have fun and chill after the movie.