Do you carry / conceal and carry on a date?

Please select the option that includes your sex and most nearly resembles your answer. Could be flexible or all encompassing, first date, every date, etc.

If you carry less-lethal alternatives or are a competent martial artist let us know in your comments.

• Girl: Yes / sometimes
    38% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
  • Girl: No
    62% (5)0% (0)42% (5)Vote
  • Guy: Yes / sometimes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Guy: No
    0% (0)100% (4)33% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For starters: I do all three: ccw, less-lethal alternatives (kubotan, pocket knife, tactical flashlight), and I am trained in two empty handed combat styles.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I carry mace and I know some self-defense, but that's about it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I do, I carry a pocket knife, but I always have one with me where ever I go.

0|1
    0|0
  • My family is mostly guys, so I know how to fight, and I know how to improv a weapon off the street (practically the first thing they taught me). On a date I wouldn't bring anything with the intent to harm them with it, but if I had to, I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just always have a pocket knife & flashlight with me anyway. Its more out of habit and usefulness than intended as a weapon.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean like a gun...? lol I don't quite understand

0|0
    0|0
    • The person who's asking is probably using CCW to not necessarily limit the scope of armament to firearms, but CCW almost exclusively means a firearm, depending on the law.

What Guys Said 5

• On a date, not usually, unless I'm going to be downtown somewhere. I either carry a 9mm glock, or a .45 Springfield. I was a boxer for 8 years, but I should have done MMA. With that said, if there is a big problem, I'm not punching my way out of it, I'll just shoot them if they are a credible threat.

0|1
    0|0
  • You seriously feel the need to carry a weapon? Do you live in a warzone?

Where I live I'm quite comfortable walking around unarmed at any time of the day.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't *need* a weapon; I want options. The less-lethal / empty handed options give varying degrees of countervailing force (reference the consideration of The Force Continuum). I live in a peaceful neighborhood, but I don't go on dates exclusively in my own home ;)

• of course, you never know when one of these strange girls is gonna try to rape me!

0|1
    0|0
  • girls will kidnap you if you give them the chance, I always carry pepper spray

2|1
    0|0
  • i carry a stun gun with me all the time

0|1
    0|0
    • I've thought about getting a C2 for another less-lethal, ranged option. Other than cost, it's only downside as a less-lethal option is it's not as robust or rugged as some of the other options (sensitivity to water, physical impacts, etc).