What can I do to make this guy delete my messages?

i flirted with this guy's friend and he found out. after that we kept fighting and I said somethings about people and he won't delete them and says if I say sh*t about him he will tell people the truth isn't that like black mail?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I did the same thing to my ex. every single time she came running back saying how badly she wanted me,loved me and wanted to marry me because I knew within a few weeks she would run back to the other guy and pretend like I was the problem. And guess what? it was all her fault for not being real.

Sorry but men don't like it when you tell them a bunch of BS and then lie about it. You would be surprised how often woman say that they " never felt like this before" , " Love you more then life itself" and basically repeat the same BS lines over and over again. Sometimes even within a few days of just saying it to someone else! believe me,we all notice.

So no, it is not black mail. because those were your words that you sent to him. Now they belong to him. next time you shouldn't open your mouth if you don't actually mean or will stand by what comes out of it.

• You don't understand if he tells everyone its gonna ruin my rep. and wanna know the whole story before you judge me? and GUYS especially you say BS all the time too

• Here it is I was talking to this guy he stopped talking to me randomly. His friend told him I flirted with him. Found out I called his friend cute. I gave a lot of guys my numbers.. but I was being nice. And than he ratted me out to everyone posting all the things I said to people on Facebook. he also told his friend and mine I told him not to be their friends and my friend forgave me but not his and so he posted it for everyone to see and won't delete the messages and other messages

What Guys Said 6

• You can't really do anything to get the guy to delete these other than become friends again, which doesn't sound likely.

Maybe this will teach you two valuble life lessons;
    - don't trust everyone
    - don't say sh*t behind people's backs that you wouldn't say to their face.

• how is that a life lesson? me and him almost dated now all these guys are taking his side!

• Trust me, the sooner you learn to keep some things to yourself, the better.

So let me get this straight, you and this guy were almost dating, yet you were flirting with another guy at the same time? It's not morally wrong I suppose, but it is logically wrong. Why not concentrate on the guy you were closest to? Is that whyhis friends have turned against you?

• looks like your getting a taste of personal accountability, a thing not many women willingly partake of. you should make the best of it and learn from your stupidity, then become a better person, one who doesn't need to worry about being black mailed because they are a sh*tty person.

• i was not stupid we almost dated and then he pissed me off and now his friends are talking to me.. do you think there trying to get me to say more stuff?

• lol see your doing it right now, avoiding personal accountability for your actions. he pissed you off so what you did was his fault lol.. your being dumb own up and grow up.

• You could beat him to the punch and confess to those people what you said. Basically you are taking away his leverage.

• i can't confess.. and so your saying I can't say stuff bout him but he can say whatever the hell he wants about me:/

• "I said somethings about people" ..."he will tell people the truth" So tell those people the truth about what you said about them. Apologize if you are sincere about it and if they are understanding then no harm no foul.

• I keep them to.
    But I have low self esteem. So I'll look at like a year old message of a girl hitting on me to Cheer me up =\

• Is it blackmail? Sure.

But it sounds like you pretty much deserve it and asked for it.

• It's blackmail tho. And did you not ready my whole story down there vv how did I deserve it?

• Ok. It doesn't sound like it's actually something to worry about though. When there's rumor-passing at the school I go to, it's stuff that could actually destroy reputations and hurt careers... you've got two options.

A. You use force or cunning to get his phone or whatever needed accounts, to delete the stuff yourself.

B. You successfully bluff that it won't matter, or you find dirt on him to threaten him with.

That's about it.

• Nope. You sent them out there to him. They are your words, own up to them and live with it. I think it is childish that he is holding it over your head, and that you even care and would let him do that to you. The bottom line is though, you did say those things.

• Just so you know, why it is not blackmail is because he has made no threat to you. He has not treated to hurt you or take your money or property in exchange for him keeping quite. He's just said, if you reveal my secrets and talk about me I'll do the same to you.

• I'm a guy, but not all guys are the same. I would not hold messages and emails over someones head, but I've had a girl try to do that to me before. I didn't care. I was just like so...?

My guess as to why he is choosing to keep them is because he feels you are spreading gossip about him. He's saying, if you want to be dirty and spread lies then I will show people the truth... Sounds fair to me.

• hm.. I hear ya well here's the whole story I was talking to this guy he stopped talking to me randomly. His friend told him I flirted with him. Found out I called his friend cute. I gave a lot of guys my numbers.. but I was being nice. And than he ratted me out to everyone posting all the things I said to people on Facebook. he also told his friend and mine I told him not to be their friends and my friend forgave me but not his and so he posted it for everyone to see and won't delete the messages

What Girls Said 0