Are there any cute guys at all on online dating sites?

I have never tried one but I might give it ago. I am sceptical though that the guys will all be either unattractive or severly lacking in social skills? Not trying to offend anyone, feel free to prove me wrong/give your experiences/opinions..

Most Helpful Guy

• haha I'm thinking the same as you but the other way around :p

• Might just have a snoop around one to see lol

• yeah , I guess that's the best way to find out :p But I think most people at there are older than 19 ( my age) but I honestly don't know :D

• Yea, I was thinking that too. I'm 19. I feel like its embarrassing going on one of those so young. );

What Guys Said 4

• The truth is, people can act something they are not...its better to meet people face to face.

• well online dating I would say is the most easiest dating advantage, when dating is the easiest for girls, since there are far more guys on those sites than girls, and you girls get flooded with messages, so you can afford to be picky, us guys are extremely lucky to get one response from a decent looking girl

• well...if they were attractive or have social skills they wouldn't be using online dating now would they...

• Online dating is a minefield, you will either have to have incredible patience or very thick skin.

• thick skin? why?

• Some guys on those sites are just plain rude / inappropriate. They sour the experience and make it hard for genuine gentlemen like me to be taken seriously. I'm a peer-moderator on one of the dating sites I use and I can see and delete stuff that those sh*t heads send to the ladies. I basically help preen out the trolls and sickos.

What Girls Said 4

• i met my current boyfriend of 10 months online :)

• dont do online dating then?

• I'm only asking a question. That's what this site is for. Attitude...

• it wasn't attitude at all.

i'm just wondering why you would want to do online dating if you have that view of it.

• Because I have never done it and don't know if it is like that or not? This is a question, not a rant.

• Yeah there is, try plentyoffish.com

• I wondered the same thing you did so I just made an account because I was curious. I didn't put a picture up at first. It was a pleasant surprise to find that there were a lot of good looking guys. The only problem is that most are just looking to have a one night stand or a sex buddy. Some of them are nice but they are just as skeptical about the whole thing as you are so a meeting might not ever happen. I say try it out, but obviously if we live in different cities then it might be a different experience for you.

• Great to get the perspective of someone who has tried it out! Did you meet up with any of them?

• Yes. I messaged one guy that I thought was really cute. I told him he had a nice smile. I went out with him for like 3 dates and he seemed nice, but he was just wanting a sex buddy. He hadn't specified that on his profile so I was dissapointed. I don't think I'm ever going to do that again, but at least I can say I tried it. I have also met up with one other guy, he was cute and nice, but it didn't lead past the first date, don't really know what happened there.