Online dating problem?

So I'm giving online dating a shot because I'm never really in situations where I meet a lot of guys under the age of 40 (except for the bar but I feel like that's not the best place to meet people). My issue is that I'm black and I like white guys. Nothing against the black guys I've just never really been attracted to black guys. However black guys have always been attracted to me so they seem to be the only ones who look at my profile and send me messages. They're black guys that are attractive and I can appreciate that they're attractive I'm just not attracted to them. White guys hardly ever look at my profile and when they do they're either really nerdy looking or something.

If I see I guy I think is attractive I will send a message but they have a bunch of questions you can answer and one is, "Would you strongly prefer to date someone of your own racial background," and a bunch of the ones I click on say they would which makes me feel like they'll be disgusted that I even looked at their profile let alone sent them a message. So what can I do to get more guys that I'm attracted to, to message me or look at my profile. I hate being the one to send messages, I feel like it's bad enough that I'm on a dating site and I feel desperate whenever I message them. I know I'm not ugly or anything because people tell me I'm cute all the time and I know I'm not fat cause I only weigh 105 so I don't understand what's going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are websites specifically for people who wanna interracial date. You can give that a shot.

What Guys Said 3

• good luck not getting a brother

• what wrong with brothers?

• You're gonna get the best results sending messages rather then wait for messages.

Yo the question

Them: "Wouldn't you prefer to date someone of your own racial background?"

You could answer something like:

You: Not really, I kind of like people people outside of my background.

or

You: Not really, I'm kind of interested in you so I messaged you to find out if it's mutual.

What Girls Said 3

• Its better to meet guys in real life

• Date in really life you'd have better results

• I think you'd have a better chance getting a Hispanic guy than white