Would you date...?

...yourself? This question is mostly for single people but would you date yourself if you were the opposite gender? Why or why not? What do you think you bring to the table? What do you think you'd need to improve if you would or wouldn't date yourself?

I forgot to give my opinion:

Right now I don't think I would date myself. In a lot of ways I'm a good guy and I make a good friend, but I'm too stubborn, a bit selfish, and I can be a "smart-ass". All of those things can be tamed down by avoiding certain subjects but if I'm in a bad mood I'm an argument waiting to happen. I'm not going to analyze my good aspects, but I'll say I have potential.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I don't think I'd date myself.

pros: I'm loyal, I like to help if I can, there are a few things I'm passionate about, I can be very affectionate, and... I'm not completely boring. at least I hope not.

cons: I could be more patient, less possessive, more trusting, and...more cheerful lol. the guy version of me would be the sarcastic, brooding misanthrope who doesn't really give a damn. somehow I'd end up falling for the shy, innocent type of girl who wouldn't have me because...well, I don't know why. she just wouldn't. :p

• I'm pretty sure boring is the last thing you would be described as

• In my opinion it's not having nothing to say that makes people boring as much as talking about things that I don't care about. When you want them to have nothing to say, that's when you know they're boring.

• LOL. a very astute observation :p

What Girls Said 5

• (1) Probably -- I'm a smart, loving, vital person. Easy on the eyes to boot. Now if I only had the actual time to date...

(2) Sometimes I suppose I do "date" myself -- a treat like a show, a nice meal or something. I like things the way I like them, and it's good to have those moments to love and pamper yourself. (I just don't buy myself flowers or use up all my cell minutes saying "You hang up...no, YOU hang up..." Lol.)

• No I would NOT date myself, I'm a terrible person. (I am, honestly). I'm too whiny, I want too much, I'm selfish, very rude, I don't care of other peoples feelings. Therefore, I would not date myself, I don't know who would want to date me. The only thing I bring to the table --rudeness? does that count?

Improvement --better attitude, be a bit more polite to older people, care more, be happy. Stuff like that.

• No, I'm a complete bitch.

• yes I would if I thought I could, because attractive, tall, potentially athletic lol, and probably a good kisser because I have really full lips :) also, when I'm having a bad day, I could cheer myself up more!

• Yes I would. A lot of people can't handle me and so I'm guessing a person such as myself could

What Guys Said 4

• I would give it a try. I'm a loving person who would go out of the way to do sweet things, I'm handsome. People say I'm fun to be around. But my biggest flaws are that I procrastinate, I'm disorganized most of the time and I put major things off until the last minute.

• without any doubts

• No, I don't want to date a weirdo like that.

• I'd give myself a chance.