First kiss?

How much do you remember your first kiss? like my first kiss i was 13, i was with lucas whinelou and it was awful!

`WTF changing my damn Q titles

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully I won't get down voted. But I haven't had my first kiss. Well, hopefully someday..

What Guys Said 13

• Is it weird if I've never had a first kiss? :/

• I liked my first kiss. With Christine which is why my wife forbids me to talk to her or about her.

• My first kiss before puberty was in 2nd grade with this Korean girl named Sung Hee Park. My first kiss after I hit puberty was when I was 19 with my first girlfriend. It was alright.

• i was 17 and it was with a chick I met on a bar (none of us was drunk) during a vacation with friends. It was great :D

• I had one in a dream one time. lol I don't remember that dream anymore.

• haha One of the admins is really messing up titles. "First Kiss?" is a terrible title.

• IKR! F***ing A man, haha

• I was five, my maid's daughter pulled me into one of the rooms of the house and started to make out with me. Remember she used a lot of tongue.

• Yet to experience it, nor do I ever intend to :P

• Mine was amazing... I was 15, and we cuddled for a few hours outside in the woods, right beside the creek under the bridge, and we made c out, she bit my lip too hard though... It was pretty amazing.

• I don't know if I did a good or bad first kiss... haha

but I remember it quite a lot

• havent had one

• 13, on my couch, in our living room lol.

• Like it was yesterday. It was awful unfortunately.

• drunk with some fat chick at 14. It's how I roll.

What Girls Said 16

• I remember mine it was acually this Thursday that went past! He is amazing kisser OMG and we are going out, he loves to tease me and I hate it but I can't stop but smile when I think about it... he said something about kiss while we were talking about his family and when I said "Did you just say kiss", he said no and I was soooooooooooo embarrassed, then he came closer to me and held my hand and he said "Can I kiss you?" and I said "NO, not to day!" and he said "but I waited so long for this kiss" and then I kept on looking away but I did want to kiss him but it was my first and I was scared if I wasn't good and he has more experience than me. then I said to him "do you wanna kiss me" and he was like !no!" and I said "ok" then he came even closer and said !No baby I don't just wanna kiss you" then he snogged my face off but I loved it and I jst went with the flow and it was more like a french kiss one AMAZING french kiss and he acually loved it he kept on saying how my lips were so sweet and soft and how he could be doing this for 24 hrs... He kissed me again were he acually picked me up and went on top off me and snogged me gooooooooooooooooooooooood I LOVED IT AND I LOVE HIM =) <3

• Last night, actually :) The night before my birthday...best present EVER, in my opinion! :P

We were sitting on his couch watching a movie, and he had brought up kissing before, but I was too nervous. He asked me if I still wanted to and I kinda blushed and said, "Yeah..." and he told me to close my eyes and it just kinda happened. Except I kinda messed it up and started giggling. Then he pulled back and asked what was so funny and I just laughed and said, "I don't know how to do this!"

So then we tried again lol, and I laughed again. Third time we got it right lol. I personally thought I sucked, but he said I wasn't bad at it. And then he walked me home and kissed me again before I went in :)

• I remember that I haven't had it yet ;) haha

• it was in a library. we were sitting beside each other, texting each other. he has his arm around me and he texts 'kiss me.' and I text back 'uhm, okay? let's go somewhere private.' so he takes my hand and leads me into the elevator in the library. so we go in, and on our way up to the top floor, he kisses me. after 8 months of dating him, we finally kissed for the first time. by the way, I was 13 years old.

• aww this was so cute. it was with my first boyfriend (and I was his first too) we were 16 and we were madly in love and so shy. we were lying on th couch watching a movie and kissed us (first without tongue then with) first it was a bit strange but I loved him so much and just wanted to be close to him and it always became better

• Me 14 him 17, under a bush, at night, with a ginger.

Sloppy, warm, not expecting it, tongue down throat.

Brush teeth, floss, mouth wash, brush teeth again.

• I remember it all. Loved it at the time. Horrid when I look back on it.

• My first kiss came at 18 - the only thing I would change if I could was the guy. He was an a**hole, but a damn good kisser. ;)

• I was 14 and it was at a school dance lol. I was so worried I was not a good kisser that I did not get to really enjoy it.

• My frist kiss was when I was 25. And yes I remember it very well! : ) It great a Frist Kiss too!

• I was 14 & it was with a jerk I dated for about a year so I just try and pretend it never happened :P

• Oh, I remember it well. Not good, not bad. Just right...:-)

• What? did you think I was going to "kiss & tell" about it? Ha! Not me...

• Ugh, I'm still trying to forget it :S

• I was 13 with a boy called taku. It was yummy, really yummy.

• he pulled a fast one on me. I had no choice

• never been kissed