Age of first relationship?

I'm 22 and I still haven't had my first boyfriend :( I feel like it will never happen and I'll just end up being alone. all my friends have had boyfriends, I feel so left out and like a weirdo. I can't even have a normal dating life like everyone else :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I was seventeen. Been single since lol.

What Guys Said 2

• 19 and single , just like a lot of my friends :D

I also feel like I'm getting behind or missing something but yeah , I'm trying and I'm doing the best I can :D

• This isn't a race, and boyfriends aren't a status symbol. You want to be with the right guy, not just any guy. Just give it time and keep showing everybody that you can enjoy life, whether you're in a relationship or not.

What Girls Said 6

• At age 16 and he was 19 I wish I never did have a boyfriend at that age; for one because he was an a**hole, he fooled me while he was with other girls, he told me he was happy with me (which was bull). I'm always in a relationship, I'd like to change that. I like to be alone sometimes. You can have my guy if youd like.

• 21, aww yeah! :D

• Um I had my first boyfriend when I was 12.

• I am 18 and never had a "boyfriend", but I have fallen in love with someone. Even though I haven't dated him, I have no interest in other people. Hopefully I can start a relationship with him when I get school done and over with.

• Your not alone... I'm 23 and still never had my first boyfriend. At first I felt some type of way but now I'm alright. I'm proud that I waited so long cause I feel like the first man I do end up with (just by vicariously living through other ppls relationship) I feel like I know how to take care of him and love him enough for us to be happy!

• I'm 20 and I haven't either.