Why girls don't even give me a date?

I know how a lto of people get rejected after the 1st or 2nd date, but I don't even get a date from a girl? I usually get their number, call them or message them, but they don't answer back...man I can't believe I don't even get a date...

Most Helpful Girl

• most probably they were interested in another guy that they met that night if there were any. Depends the kinds of girl you approach too. If she's the type to just go out to have fun with her girlfriends and you happend to get her number and you call/text her she won't reply because she doesn't want to get involved or meet a guy who she met at a bar. Maybe its the way you ask for her number? you may come off as sleazy or a d*** depending how you ask/approach her - if so you immediately become a no no. hope this helps:)

What Girls Said 1

• what do you look like? pics please

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you got rejected with the way you asked them out. How do you normally do it and what did you write/say in your messages? Did you give thoughts as to fun places they could go during the date and enough time for them to get prepared/ready?

• yeah I know it sucks allot! women seem to think that because they have a vagina they are somehow superior to every one else.