Advice for a bad kisser?

How do guys feel about girls that aren't the best kissers? Well I'm 18 years old and I've never really kissed a guy except for once. I am now getting into a serious relationship and my guy wanted to kiss me two nights ago. I kinda just blew it off because I'm afraid that he won't want to talk to me anymore because I'm not a great kisser. What should I do?

Well turning 18 in like 3 days.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time I kissed a girl, I had just about turned 19 years old. I had never kissed a girl before in my life, and the first time I kissed my current girlfriend was certainly not perfect.. But it was at least enough to make her happy. I was the one that took the decision, and I sure was nervous.

The point that I am trying to make is that, as with your case I believe that despite how bad your first kiss will come off, I strongly believe that if this guy is seriously in love with you - he's going to enjoy it alot. As time goes your skills in kissing will improve, as well as him. It will become better in the long run, trust me.

What Guys Said 1

• its kinda cute :]

What Girls Said 1

• pratice pratice and more pratice. That's how you become a better kisser my experience. So what if your not the best kisser out their not everyone is awsome at it , when I got with the guy I'm with now when we first would make out he out wayyy to much tounge into it and now he's the best kisser I've ever had. THe more you do it the better you get