Why does he act like a bigger perv?

We just started dating and he said our last one let's go to a hotel with a hot tub. I say ok. then when I leave to go to the bathroom I see him looking in the OTHER girls bathroom. Why did he do that? What should I do break up with him or keep him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you just started dating someone you probably don't need to be running off to a hot tub room with them, but he looked at other girls because he's likely a curious and horny teenage guy.

Do you want a guy you just started dating to take you to hotels where you have a good idea what he's going to want to happen or do you want a guy that's going to bring you flowers and walk with you holding your hand (they exist!)? Your call.

What Guys Said 1

• Not quite sure I understand but. You two just talked about going to a hotel/hot tub. But you weren't there. Then you go to the girls bathroom (like at school? ) and he looks in the door?

Well, that's kind of rude and embarrassing. But if it was a one shot deal, well I wouldn't read too much into it (and I don't see what it has to do with the hotel). But if he's showing a pattern of being a peeping tom, he's got a problem so move on. If he just checks out girls aggressively/rudely, he's got a lesser problem but tell him its rude and you won't put up with it. If he cares, he'll at least try to stop. If he doesn't care, move on.

What Girls Said 0