Guys and communication?

guys do you ever get scared to text or call a girl you like and does that sometimes keep you from texting or calling her first etc.?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question,I have also wondered this and from the guys I know, I know it is a yes.

What Guys Said 6

• YES..

• I just finished a message about this. "Texting" it its modern sense didn't exist. What kept me from calling the girl (whom I since married) is she wouldn't give me her phone number!

I had to use sneaky methods to find it. She freaked. At first. She didn't know I had such means at my disposal. But she got over it. We started dating and the rest is history.

• Yes off course it does, as a guy I am always afraid of looking to needy or creepy when I text a girl, specially if I text it first. So I time myself. You can thank all the bitches out there.

• yea but after I get comfortable its not a problem. its just the initial phase

• yeah I just don't get it because he had no problem texting me first both times, he had no problem calling me asking me to hang out both times, but then we had sex for the first time (us wise) and he had no problem texting me on the same night as that but then we didn't talk for a week so I texted him today and he asked me to go somewhere with him not this week but next week without any problem..i don't get it.

• we were never really friends to begin with..we just sorta..happened but he's wanting to take me out etc. and I've met his roommates and his sister haha. but yeaaah so idk. its all very weird a bizzare

• Maybe he's just unsure what to do because you guys already had sex, so that made things a little weird since he's going for something more, and that should have happened later

• NO! I mean YES! I don't KNOW!

• I mean, I might get a bit nervous which stalls me but I wouldn't let you make the 1st initiation every time.

• what if the guy was the one who usually made the first initiation like we've only been out twice but usually he's the one to do everything. I want to text him but..im scared it would push him away or something and I don't want to come off as desperate because I'm not that type of girl

• So reach out to him Duh...Maybe he's waiting on your response to see if your Interested.

• haha yeah like that's what I keep saying to myself but he had no trouble calling me to hang out and he had no problem texting me right after we hung out so why would he be scared to text me now.. like he texted me after we hung out "Thanks for a fun night ;) ttyl. night." and we haven't talked since.

What Girls Said 0