Have you given up on dating and relationships?

And why have you given up? Is it because of experiences, believes or something else? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've never had a boyfriend and I don't think that's just going to change all of a sudden. It would be stupid of me to put so much time and effort into something that I know isn't going to work out. People these days don't want relationships anyway. You guys want instant gratification, something like FWB, and that's not how I roll. I'm more into real committed relationships and it doesn't seem like that's what guys my age are into. I'm not totally happy being alone but I guess that's what will have to happen. Thanks a lot hookup culture.

• not every guy is like that your just using that as an excuse to justify you being single and to feel better about it. excuses excuses excuses.

• Show Older
    • in college people want serious relationships your probably just thinking about the people who like to party ... look elsewhere.

• Oh and fyi I'm in a fraternity and all the guys have serious relationships with there girlfriends with the exception of 1 or 2 clubheads.