Guys am I missing the signs and being paranoid?

Been dating a guy for 3 months. He's had some bad relationships in the past and has admitted to being afraid to commit. He contacts me every morning, multiple times a day and every night. We see each other about 3 to 4 times a week. He's not real verbal about what he's feeling about our "relationship" - all he says is that things are going really well, he's happy with it, and wants to keep letting things happen naturally. I'm very open and big on saying what you're feeling so it's been tough to deal with a guy who has trouble expressing himself verbally. I have no reason to believe that he's seeing anyone else - not sure when he'd have time really. I really like him and can feel myself getting attached - but I don't want to have the "talk" with him and scare him away or force him into a corner. What to do? Should I just be happy with what we have and let things happen naturally? Do I really need verbal affirmation of what we "are" or am I just being stupid and missing the true signs that lie within his actions? Dating sucks! lol

What Guys Said 1

• If you think these "true signs" are good signs, then yes, you should be more attentive to them. If he's had bad relationships in the past, you need to be calm and patient with him. Maybe recommend he get on GAG? It's done wonders for me lol. Be supportive of him. If he's got a big presentation, interview, anything going on, tell him "Good luck! I'm rooting for you!" Compliment him on an accomplishment, a trait you like about him, his appearance, his dress, anything. Talk him up to your friends so when he meets them (if he hasn't already), they'll tell him "she has nothing but good things to say about you".

What Girls Said 1

• Teach him how to express his emotions :) Be patient and appreciative. There are many guys out there who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. It could seem very impressive and charming, yet incredible heartbreaking eventually when you find out it wasn't real.

Teach him love by being supportive, loving, caring and patient. He will get comfortable around you very soon :)

• Made me think of this: link

• Thanks for your response. See with him he's not "talking the talk" at all - he's not telling me what I want to hear etc or pouring on the bull-sh**. Maybe that's what I'm used to and that's why I don't know how to react to this. Everyone always says that actions speak louder than words so if I go just based on his actions there should be NO questioning on my part! I'm sure I'm over-thinking and would probably be best to just let it happen - but we all want reassurance, etc right. Who knows.

• I understand what you're saying. And still, you could teach him how to love you :)