Where to take her on a date?

Really like this girl, but I can't for the life of me think of something awesome to go do. Is it too cliche to suggest a cup of coffee or a movie? I'm mystified :S

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I hate movie dates as first dates because I want to be able to talk to the guy and get to know him. Really easy casual stuff is always fine, like dinner at a fun place-not fancy, unless that's really your style. A party is good too, since it won't be as awkward. Umm, an outdoor concert, or even a sports game are both good. When a girl is truly interested in getting to know you, we really don;t judge you on where you take us or how much you spend. We want to get a feel for your personality and if we feel chemistry. Just relax and choose something fun and carefree. Something where you are comfortable and will be able to be seen in your best light. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should take her out to coffee, the park etc place where you can talk. the date should be focussed on you guys getting to know each other not a film or a place that is seriosuly loud. Start simple I think. I agree with everything monkeygirl225 mentioned, its spot on.Ive been on a movie date and it gets very awkward if the ending is bad or there's a romantic/ kiss scene. if its your first date NO don't go to the movies...save it for later:)

• Is this your first date?

What Guys Said 4

• First date?

Coffee or meal. Coffee for less formal/expensive option. There's a reason why it's "cliche"--it's because that's how you get to know the other person better. Second date could be the fun-date, say an amusement park, carnival. I took my date to the zoo when it was drizzling, so we basically had the entire zoo to ourselves and it was really fun.

Best of luck.

• Never go wach a movie on the first date its stupid you don't talk you just sit next to each other and never say a word. Just go grab a bite to eat or a drink whatever you feel like. Go for a walk somewhere like a park or the mall or something like that where you guys can talk and not feel aquard.

• Go do something exciting and fun so you two can enjoy each other. You want to make her laugh and have a great time!

• If it's a first date, don't do a movie. A coffee shop could work, but something physical like mini-golf or bowling would be even better.