If you had no interest in a girl would you ask about her past relationship?

You're talking to the girl you have a crush on and she mentions she just got out of a relationship. Are you likely to ask questions like "how long ago? "What was he like?" etc if you didn't care, and what are some reasons you'd ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like someone generally their past relationship is of great interest to you and given the opportunity to ask questions, you would.

What Guys Said 2

• I might. But most of the time if I'm asking questions like that I am definitely interested.

• Your title states "you had no interest in a girl..." and the body of the question states "You're talking to the girl you have a crush on..." so which is it?

Some people are just curious. Maybe they feel that talking about it would help them somehow.

• Sorry, I see how that's confusing. I suspect the guy has a crush from how he behaves but I'm still trying to figure it out. So I initially asked "if you had no interest in a girl" as the question and the crush part was incorporating the situation into the body of the question. I guess my question is would you ask follow up questions if you weren't interested in the girl.

• He could be interested in you or he could be a good friend and want to comfort you. No one really knows but him really. :(

What Girls Said 1

• a guy did that to me to see if I wanted another relationship like if I was interested without it seeming like it was him saying oh would you say yes if I asked?

i have a quetion for u- what does your first kiss feel like