So should I call or text him to try to make things better? What should I say?

Ok. So there's this guy that I'm REALLY good friends with. He's also my ex. Well we ALWAYS talk and text and stuff. So 1 night I was talking on the phone with his bestfriend. Then the next day he was being all pissy and ignoring me. And I have NO idea what I did. So he's just creating drama. And I told him that I'm sorry for what ever it is that I did to make him all pissed. And he wouldn't accept my appology. And I was like...I'm trying to make things better and you don't even care. So I told him that he obviously doesn't want to be friends anymore so I just want to forget him. But now I really miss talking to him... So should I call or text him to try to make things better? What should I say?

HELP PLEASE!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that talking to his best friends, kind of upset him. If that is the case then this guy may have more feelings then what he is leading on. He may in fact have feelings for you.

I think you need to give him a day or two cool off and do some thinking. Then you can try and text him.. Send no more then 3 texts a day if he does not response.. If texting doesn't work, then call...and if you are really serious about making this better between the two of you..Visit him, if at this point he is still ignoring you.. Leave it be... You tried and he was not willing! You will have to wait for him to come to you..

If you kee buggin him it will only make the situation worse.

What Guys Said 1

• i think you like him. I think he likes u. just date man. its really obvious. "But now I really miss talking to him... So should I call or text him to try to make things better? What should I say?

HELP PLEASE!" Yknow? and "So 1 night I was talking on the phone with his bestfriend. Then the next day he was being all pissy and ignoring me" DAMN NOW I SOLVE YOUR PROB GO SOLVE MINE I have 1 qn only

What Girls Said 2

• I would leave it to settle a bit and see if he gets in touch 1st. You need to think about things and what you want. It can be hard just to be friends with someone who is your ex. Especially if they have moved on. Give it a week, if he has not got in touch, try one more time at apologising. If he does not accept it and does not get in touch, I'm sorry to say that it is time to move on, because other wise you will end up getting even more hurt.

• Yeah cool can you go comment on mine. Its really botherin me.

• i think he is pissed because you talked with his best friend with out permission from him guys don't like that or maybe is is pissed at his friend for talking to you and he still has feelings for you

who really knows except him