Should I have kissed her?

I've been talking to this girl some and we've gone out to lunch about 3 times with me and her friends and once alone. We went today with just me and her friend and once we got back to school we sat and talked until they had to go to class. She checked herself out in her mirror and put lipstick on and adjusted her hair. Her friend was in my back seat and had to wait on her to get out because my car is a 2 door. She looked me in the eyes more than usual once she put lipstick on, and I was kind of thinking about kissing her. We have not kissed yet and I didn't really want to do it with her friend in the back seat. I was thinking that would be awkward for all of us.

Also this week, and last week she invited me to lunch! Should I be more agressive about asking her out on an "actual date" sense she took the initiative to ask me to lunch?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. Yes, that would have been awkward for all of you if you had kissed her in front of her friend...

I don't know about her, but if I took the initiative to ask a guy out for lunch, it means I'm interested in some way. If I do it twice I'm definitely interested (especially in a one to one situation). You should suggest dinner next time, or say 'I'm not really free for lunch, but we should go out for dinner, I know this great place..'. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah not a good first opp if her friend was right there. Just wait til the next time it is just the two of you then try to do it.

What Guys Said 2

• Remember this as a rule of thumb - if you're thinking "should I be kissing her now?" it means you should be.

• Perfect time to show her your gentleman side and open the door for her following with a kiss. The ball is in your court, ask her out! If she keeps asking you out without reciprocation she may start believing you are not interested.