Do guys get turned off if a girl pursues them?

This great guy pursued me a lot in the beginning and we had 2 really great dates. He asked me out after that, but I had to decline a couple times because I was just busy. Well, I didn't want him to think I lost interest, so when I finally was free, I invited him to come meet me for drinks. He came to meet me and we had a great time. I also texted him the next day to say thanks for coming out with me and I had a great time. Now I'm starting to think I shouldn't have done that...I heard that guys like to do the pursuing, and now he probably knows I like him and he may dissappear. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not out of line at all. I live in a ponderous predicament where I just don't really pursue girls because of fear of rejection and other stuff, but if one pursues me too aggressively, I get freaked out. But when I say too aggressively, I mean WAY TOO AGGRESSIVELY. For instance: There was one girl who after like 60 minutes of knowing me in real life said something like "Don't we have such a special connection? I feel like we've known each other foreeeeever" and gave me this weird staring face...that was messed up.

So long as you don't come off as creepy or super desperate, you'll be fine. There's nothing wrong with a girl who lets a guy know she likes him, it isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just don't come off as crazy (which you haven't done so far so good job).

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see anything wrong, if I asked you out and you declined a couple times, I'd think you weren't interested and let it be. So if you were to invite me somewhere, it would let me know you are interested.

Also, guys aren't supposed to initiate texts saying "I had a great time" but it's just fine for a woman to do that, it's what we are hoping you want to do!

• I think you did the right thing. I like openness and don't want to play games. You were honest. If he'd rather play games then it may be not that good of an idea to date him anyway.

• not at all

• a little , what you can do is just waitting

What Girls Said 0