Boyfriend texting other girls inappropriately?

We've had previous problems with him texting other girls inappropriately, and now I don't know what to do. Help Ive been with this guy for almost a year. At about the halfway point I one day randomly picked up his phone and decided to look. I found things I didn't want to find, he had been texting multiple random girls asking for pictures, telling them he was dreaming about them, and dirty things. One of these girls was his ex girlfriend. I confronted him and he deleted all their numbers from what I know and hasn't talked to them since. However, until yesterday I had never picked up his phone again. I didn't find much except a few numbers that he had been texting with no name. I don't know if I should confront him on it, or just leave it alone. I have no idea who these numbers belong too and there wasn't anything bad but he could also be taking precaution due to the fact of getting caught the first time. Help...I'm a confused 18 year old girl in a relationship where the trust may be too long gone to be fixed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think after the first time I would have left the guy. If you still don't trust him he could do this behind your back with a different phone. Well if you don't trust him, leave him. That being said, he doesn't seem to have done anything recently. Try to trust your gut when you think something is up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Leave... You two haven't synced into what the two of you want/ expect out of the relationship.. You'll be hurt if you stay.. Don't buy any of his baby baby mumbo jumbo either...

• Don't trust him. Break up with him.