Why do men only seem to want to have sex with me and not have a relationship with me?

Why do men only seem to want to have sex with me and not have a relationship with me? Even men that ask me on dates clearly only want for this, not a relationship? Is it me? Its really disheartening for men only to want you for this will it ever change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Change it with sceptic behavior. The most guys you meet and like in a fast period of time are players. For them you aren't the first woman and not the last. They knkw what to tell and what to do to attract you. Just do the opposite, once a guy focused on you be harsh. Refuse drinks, don't be flirty, but honest and show your character. Players don't know how to handle this situation, "First she wants me, now she's like a stone?!", they will avoid you or try it directly. Guys who reqlly likes YOU won't be worry about this beqvior of you (:

What Guys Said 3

• I wish I had your problem! Maybe for a week or two. Seek out the dudes who you know are interested in you but are too afraid to approach. Sure they may also want you for sex but they will be able to leave it on the backseat for a some time while they are going out and having fun with you.

• try going for nice guys and stop going for the players. look for guys capable of a serious relationship. I waited 7 months before I had sex with my girlfriend to show her that I want her for her and that sex is a very nice bonus

• seems like you dress like a whore, or put on a ton of makeup. when I meet a genuine girl my intention is not sexual, but if I meet someone ( mini skirt, make up, lots of skin showing, fashion, etc.) I just want to dip my stick in the pool

What Girls Said 3

• Expain yourself ... What do you mean when you say they only want to have sex with you ?

A lot of guys ( even nice ones ), will take sex if they think that is what's being offered .

You need to find a way of keeping them interested in you as a person . Have a personality , be kind , make people laugh .

• It is disheartening but don't worry it will change.

• sounds like your're meeting the wrong guys. try doing something different to increase your social circle