Texts/appreciation from girlfriends?

do guys like it when girls do the "goodmorning have a nice day" texts every morning? or is that to clingly? what things do you appreciate?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it every single morning. Add smiley faces to it.

Leave a cute little hand-written love letter somewhere you know he usually goes in the morning (besides the toilet), i.e., his hygiene bag, the cereal cabinet, etc. Or cookies :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Of course...if you're worried about being clingy though, you could just do it every other day or something. Could also do it on days when you know he's got something big/important going on and wish him good luck.

• I think its really nice but everyday can be a bit much although it depends on the person. I find If they are less frequent they are usually more special. Same goes with notes to leave around for him to find which are even nicer.

• I love that sh*t

• Every day is a bit much. Every now and then, it's a very sweet gesture that's greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• i tink that's sweet if he's into you. if he's not then he's going to find it annoying