Cheap dates and expensive dates?

Girls, would you care if a guy took you out on a cheap date (hole-in-the-wall place) and took another girl before you to a very expensive restaurant for a date?

1st date

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and No. Yes, because I would feel offended if it was a dive...however, chances are maybe he had been to the restaurant before and knew that the food was good or maybe the atmosphere was unique. Sometimes expensive restaurants are more uptight and the food isn't all that good. Perhaps, his financial situation varied at the time. Or maybe he thought one girl would like one type of food more than the other...there is so much variance to consider. But I can see how you would feel upset...and maybe think he thought more of her or wanting to impress her. This could be the case or not. I would consider the gesture more than anything. He wanted to spend time with you...I would appreciate it for that. He could have opted not to do anything nice for you at all. Know what I mean?

What Guys Said 1

• How would she possibly know? Second, Hole-in-the-wall joints happen to serve some of the best foods in the country miss.

• just asking if it means something

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, peoples financial situations change all the time. I'll judge him by other things.

• I would probably think he didn't care about me as much.

• nah any place is fine with me! never been on a date... but I've had many bf's :( I must not be worth a $5 burrito..

• how old are you?

• but I like how you said "I must not be worth a $5 burrito". I guess the $ amount doesn't matter.

• 19