Is this girl I messaged on an online dating site interested?

I am using an online dating site and I exchanged a few messages with this girl 3 months ago. In the 2nd-to-last message I sent her, I asked her out. She replied by saying that she was out of town (a few hours drive away) but would let me know when she returned. She also asked some questions about me to get to know me, and I answered them in the following message. I never received a following message from her.

In the past few months, I've logged back into the website from time to time and saw that she has been viewing my profile from time to time despite not answering my last message.

Anyways today, I logged back into the website and saw that she finally responded. She asked how I was doing and said that she was overseas and forgot about the online dating website.

I'm not sure if she's interested or not. Should I ask her out in the next message?

What Girls Said 1

• i'm pretty sure she's not interested at all

What Guys Said 0