He's mad at me, and I don't know what to do!

So last weekend, I went to a party. A guy, that was gonna come to the party was only coming to see me. He knew the guy throwing the party ( he was invited ahah ) - but he ended up coming at like 12 - 1230. Which I had left right before twelve, so he drove for like .. two hours.. and didn't even see me. It's part his fault and part mine. Now he won't talk to me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well obviously you should apologize because it's a sucky situation for him to have to drive that long and not have you there. Make it clear that you wanted to meet up with him and assuming you didn't know he'd get there at 12, tell him you just didn't know when he'd be there if at all. Also tell him for next time that you should coordinate when you'll be there if you both want to be there together.

What Guys Said 8

• I fail to see how it was in any way his fault...

You've got to reach out to him, call him, text him, email him, whatever. You have to appologize.

• You haven't even dated yet and you guys are having conflicts. Imagine what would happen if you actually went out on a date with him. Unless you guys are just friends, then it will go away or you can make it up by doing something with him like going to lunch, shopping, walking around with him kind of stuff...nothing else you can do.

• The only thing you can do is say you are sorry for leaving early and hopes he forgives you. You are both at fault. You should not have left early, and he came to late.

• PAARTTYYY AT YOUR HOUSE? invite him and me >.> what time is that happening at? time and date women...time and date

• If the responsibility lays on you both, and he can't see that, then his male ego is way to bloted. Let him ignore you, what you wanna talk to a guy like him for?

• Well, it might be like .. 65% my fault.

• Ok but still. If he's partly responsible, he needs to grow up and recognize it.

• Did he call and warn you when he was coming or what if not then let him stew you did nothing wrong

• well, he told me when I was drunk .. I asked him like 30-60 minutes before I started drinking, and he didn't respond for a while so.

• Both of your faults then

• Say your sorry, hope that he's forgiving really. He could of gone through sh*t that made him late.

• lol you leave a party before 12? are you a little kid? does your daddy want you to go to bed early?

• LOL, I had already called a taxi. if I wanted one for later I would have had to wait like four hours.

• is the guy even worth it? is he hot?

• sure. but I'm not shallow, so its more personality.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, it would've been better if you guys communicated. Just a few texts would've solved this. Anyway, I think you should apologize for leaving early and say you did want to meet up with him but it got late and you weren't sure if he was coming or not. Maybe you guys can make plans to meet up again, and this time you'll go see him or something, since last time he drove around for two hours. Just remember to coordinate properly next time.

• Say your sorry for leaving early and you hope to meet up again some time