I am meeting a guy I met on Facebook tonight, I need some inspirational words!

Okay so me and this guy met on Facebook,he's a year older and goes to a school close to mine. We talk like we are in a full blown relationship even though we've never met, yet I feel completely comfortable and natural. I'm worried that it won't be the same way when we meet in person, and we'll run out of things to talk about. Please give me your opinion on the situation!

Most Helpful Guy

• just see how it goes , if you can talk online you can probably talk in real life too .. I've once met a girl who I've only spoken to online and It was nice , not the same as online ( you can't just go check out a site or listen to music when there is a little bit of silence as you do online :p ) but it was comfortable because I already knew a lot about her and the way she thinks :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just be careful, people are not always who they say they are,x

• Dunno I just find when you are in the situation conversations just come naturally and you don't have to over think it too much. It is always good to not be shy and just really try to get to know each other, like if he/she says I went to Spain this summer be inquisitive. Ask if you have any crazy stories to share, people usually have a lot to say as long as you show you are interested in listening.

• Bring pepper maze :)

What Girls Said 3

• just talk about things you know that you BOTH are interested in or have it in common then you guys won't have so little not to talk about. If you both like a certain music, book, or movies then talk about that. good luck

• Dont worry and go for it :) its not worth the worry itll be fine.

• Don't worry about it-it'll be fine! I've met quite a few that I've talked to online and they all turned out OK.

Good luck and try to relax:-)