Should I hit on my girlfriend's mom?

I feel I have more in commom with my girlfriends mom than I do with my girlfriend. I think it may be because I am more mature than my girlfriend. Anyways, today my girlfriend is going to help her dad at his yard sale (note: her parents are divorce). I was thinking of going to her mom's house pretending to not know here daughter isn't there. Then I want to flirt with her and get physical. I am pretty sure her mom needs love to she is single. Do you think it will work? Also, how will the mom respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol wow...this gotta be a joke. Let me make sure I got this right...

So..you want to cheat on your girlfriend because she's not mature enough? Why are you still with her then? Find someone you like enough to not want to cheat on.

AND you want to cheat with her mother? Seriously, you can def. find someone else, but I can't tell you what to do...

DO I think it will work? If the mother is not crazy and actually respects her daughter, then it shouldn't work...at all.

The mother should feel disgusted for you to even think she needs you. How do you know she doesn't have anyone loving her? What makes you think she would allow you to "get physical"

Has she been giving you signs that's its okay to "get physical"...if so, then that's pretty messed up. Why don't you be the mature person and walk away from it all...

So...

You asked should you hit on your girlfriend mom. I'm telling you NO. Quit the girl and find someone else or you may ruin the mother/daughter relationship. =/

What Girls Said 9

• Assuming this isn't just a troll, this is an incredibly stupid idea. You're assuming that her mom wants attention from you (not likely, since you're dating her daughter), and you're also planning on blatantly cheating on your girlfriend. If you want a more mature woman, go find one, but at least have the decency to break up with your girlfriend instead of cheating on her, and leave her mom alone.

• I kinda smell a troll but anyway...

dating your girl's mom is so f*cked up in so many ways you have no idea. You can ruin their relationship and don't think that any mom will date their daughter's boyfriend.

• how about NO

• I'd ask this question anonymously too. If I answered this the way I want to, I'm sure Jacq would delete me again.

So, no you shouldn't.

But you already knew that.

• omg omg

link

it's totally like this

• Dont Do It! that is so jacked up! and I don't think her mom will find it flattering if I were her mom id find it disrespectful!

• hmmm... no.

• No you stupid you can ruin her respect for you and the love your girlfriend has!

• No, what kind of boyfriend are you? That's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 4

• no I think you should talk with you girlfriend and maybe tell her to be more mature if you want to be with the mom then break it off

• it still f***ed up to have a relationship with his girlfriends mom. if he wants a mature girl go find another cougar!

• that s true but if he has true feelings for her other than a hook up than I think its okay but I feel sry for the gf

• C'mon man...seriously?

That's wrong on many levels.

• OMG...mom-daughter threesome!

• Lol this was hilarious.