Ladies, if I happen to be a bad kisser, would you teach a guy if you dated them?

Provided you liked him enough? I mean he's gotta learn some how right? Might as well be with someone he likes and who likes him. Why or why not?

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Hellz yeah.

I haven't had experience with a bad kisser...but If I ever had one..I would make him just as good as me. Kissing shouldn't deteriorate the chance of me being with him if he likes me and I like him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, nothing wrong with teaching him along they way. Providing him with some lessons.

If he gets better, then maybe treat him with a little something. ;)

You just gotta learn to be creative while learning. Is all. :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd teach him :)

0|1
    0|0
  • my ex was a bad kisser, ahah. I just never made out with him- problem solved.

1|1
    1|1
    • Sooo what if he wanted to make out with you?

• Show All
    • So you wouldn't teach him?

• maybe, but I'm not rainbow-unicorn kisser either. I just don't eat other peoples faces, and slobber everywhere hahah. Maybe if he asked, I wouldn't wanna bring it up, because it'd be awkward.

• YES! hahaha What fun! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • sure! =) however, I only recently got my first kiss, so I don't know how good I am. =P

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely! That would be fun :D

1|1
    0|0
  • If I really liked the guy of course I would help him out. Its not something to dump someover over.

0|1
    0|0
    • Some girls are like that.

• Well I think that is so dumb! Those kind of girls must not have really liked the guy in the first place then.

• i would. I'm a great teacher. are you a good student?

0|1
    0|0
    • I am, if she doesn't make fun of me for it, I can get all self conscious about it. :(

• It sucks, but I'd bear with it.

0|1
    1|0
    • Would you lose attraction for him if that were the case?

• Super strong attraction is more for men, anyway. Most women have learned to find a guy you aren't really attracted to and make it work.

What Guys Said 2

• Id like to say id teach a girl, and I probably would. But being with a bad kisser before I felt like I didn't even know where to start with advice. Props to all the yes answers though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh oh, this question frightens me...

0|1
    0|0