would anyone date me?

or am I just not attractive?

whats wrong with me?

why can't I find someone to date that won't hurt me or even treat me wrong?

please help me

here's a continue to the comment I made

Ok you want one. I'll give you one.

i was 17, I had being dating the iona school football player for 3months and it was going good, until he asked
me to have a three some and I dumped him. a week later I started to date a new guy and I ran into my ex at the pool,
(where I spend my summer time, swimming) he asked me back out I said no and told him I was seeing someone new, so was he. I jumpped in the water and he jumpped in after me and when I hit the bottom of the 9foot deep pool he
grabed my throat and started to choke me. I eventually got free and left the pool.

so Little-Hippe, tell me why he did this. actually how bout anyone if you know the answer to my question then please answer it.
WHY DID MY EX TRY TO KILL ME?
HEY, THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND ANSWERS BUT I HAVE CHANGED AND MY CONFIDENCE IS HIGH AND I NO LONGER HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM, I DIDN'T TAKE UP ANYTHING. I JUST CONTINUED DOING WHAT I HAVE BEEN WHICH IS WORKING WITH LITTLE KIDS, TEACHING THEM SPORTS
SPORTS LIKE FOOTBALL, SOCCER, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, AND SWIMMING, WHICH I DO ALL OF THESE... I AM NOW A ASSISTANCE DAY CARE TEACHER AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I AM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM WITH... I HAVE A JOB... AND IO PARTY ON WEEKENDS SOMETIMES
I HAPPEN TO BE KNOWN TO BE VERY OUTGOING AND FUNNY, AND FUN TO CHILL WITH AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING A GUY. SO ALL OF YOU WHO STATED THAT YOU'D NEVER DATE ME... YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. BUT BY WHATS IN THE INSIDE

Most Helpful Girl

• Build up your confidence, lose some weight, and get involved in some outside activities where you can meet people. If you let your inner gorgeous-ness shine through, you'll be a guy magnet! Don't be afraid to be yourself.

• Thank you but my confidence is very high, and I look the way I do because I have been pregnant before thank you. and the outside activities I play football, baseball and basketball with 10guys.

What Guys Said 5

• At our age, sometimes some guys, can be very cautious about the weight thing. Wrong, right, whatever reason, some boys can be very particular about it. Any reasoning you'd give, (you work out, you excersize, you have a medical condition where you tend to gain weight, you need steroids, etc) that doesn't matter to a lot of them, sadly enough.

However, the upside is that 1) There WILL be guys who don't care about weight 2) who love "heavier" women.

Most people can use this advice: Keep eating better and exercising and you'll have more energy. Get to bed, if possible, at a reasonable time. This helps. One problem I used to have is sleep. I didn't get to bed early enough because I didn't feel tired. Then I can't sleep, then I wake up at 6am and run out the door without breakfast. So I looked tired a lot. I don't want to work out, etc.

Now, let's get through your questions:

"Would anyone date me?" Yes. The trick is finding quality guys. Quality guys can be rare, and you have to be careful, because there are guys who can seem like they're great guys, then you start finding out it's an act.

Then there's the issue that many quality guys are snatched up, though there are still plenty out there. It might require a move, or a long distance relationship, or a lot of charity work. Just FYI.

"What's wrong with me?" I dunno. I would have to know you to be able to tell you that. Just off the cuff, I'd say "watch how you come across." Personally, for me, I like "happy women." I'm a little negative sometimes (though I'm doing some serious work to fix that), so I want someone who is happy, and can kind of "remind me" to be happy.

Your online name is "Depressed Shawti" which makes you sound like a person who is always down or negative.

"Why can't I find someone to date that won't hurt me or even treat me wrong?" I don't know. Perhaps it's a little bit of something you're doing that you don't realize. Perhaps not. Perhaps you live in an area with a lot of jerks or lazy moochers. Perhaps you just have really really crappy luck. I can't give you an answer.

By the way, as an aside, you need to get a restraining order against your ex who tried to strangle you, and you need to steer clear of him. He's a loser.

With some people, it's quite clear why they can't find someone, and with others, it's really tough to tell. Sometimes, there are people who don't have anything really "wrong" with them, but it's a messed up society, and that's why they don't succeed.

I wish you luck on this. It's not easy, but you are not alone. Keep on improving, and even if you don't have someone because of it, you'll be doing the world a lot of good, (as well as yourself).

• Honest Answer?

You're pretty, but you're just a little bigger than a lot of guys prefer.

Lose a little weight and you'd be a total fox.

I saw your display pic and I was like 8D

And then I saw the rest of the pics and I was like D8

That's not to say that guys are going to treat you right.

We'll all still be quite capable of hurting you.

Give me a specific instance in which a guy hurt you, and I'll try and tell you why.

• Ok you want one. I'll give you one.

i was 17, I had being dating the iona school football player for 3months and it was going good, until he asked me to have a three some and I dumpped him. a week later I started to date a new guy and I ran into my ex at the pool, (where I spend my summer time, swimming) he asked me back out I said no and told him I was seeing someone new, so was he. I jumpped in the water and he jumpped in after me and when I hit the bottom of the 9foot deep pool he

• If you keep saying no, he'll leave too.

There's always that underlying possibility of him leaving.

But what is love without making one's self vulnerable?

• Besides being big, you're too introverted. That means looking down at the ground and often not happy about yourself.

This isn't stuff you didn't know about yourself but rather then feeling sorry for yourself, get up and do something about it.

Start excercising and eating better, you'll have more energy and more confidence which won't stim directly your physical transformation but that fact that you were able to do it.

Start taking classes or trying new things, knitting, ping pong or dance (meet a bunch of black chicks, they will teach you).

You screen name is "depressed shawti," that's one red flag that guys won't date you because how can you expect anyone to be happy with you when you aren't happy with yourself.

Look, your face is very cute but your whole package body and soul needs improvement. You know what all those self books tell you to do? The message in all those books are to CHANGE. If you don't like who you are, you have to stop living the same familiar patterns.

• Because h'es mentally disturbed:KEEP OUT OF HIS WAY. No normal man would try to kill!

• Sorry but I honestly wouldn't date you your picture is very unflattering indeed I must say.

What Girls Said 0