Ladies which guy would you pick?

Guy A: Attractive, very charming/charismatic, tallish, demands sex by third date, man-whore tendencies

Guy B: Athletic, Successful, Tall, Treats you well and takes you to nice places, talkative around you but quiet around your friends, total virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither?

Guy A seems like a jerk and the type that would make me worry and feel insecure all the time, also extremely immature. And guy two, though he treats me well, feels a little whipped. I mean, he treats me to things all the time- yes that's nice but I feel bad, I'd want to split it. Also I want a guy who will socialize with my friend and be outgoing. I've done the quiet around others thing and it just gets awkward. Also total virgin is kind of a worry for me. I'm uncomfortable with the whole sex thing as a general rule so being with someone who's unsure as well and all that isn't going to work very well.

So yeah, neither. Sorry.

What Girls Said 16

• Guy B, I couldn't deal with someone who I would feel is only with me for sex. I would also probably constantly be worrying if he was flirting with other girls or cheating on me, I probably couldn't trust him

• either really. id wish guy 1 would treat me better tho so guy 2 I guess. but I don't really like going out to dinner and I like sex. but I like being treated with respect and manners all the time its really nice. idc if he's a virgin as long as he has some passion inside...and doesn't judge me for being a slut lol

• B without a doubt. I would not be OK with a guy who "demands sex" esp. by the third date

• He says he won't date them any further unless they sleep with him. Sad part is it works 50% of the time. Hard to believe how many worthless sluts are out there

• Neither. I don't like man whores and I don't like athletes.

• B although neither are really my type :)

• B, of course.

• I would choose Guy B. Being quiet around my friends is something that I'm sure will pass in time, and being a virgin isn't a big deal.

Any Guy who demands sex is out, especially on a third date.

• I would choose guy B, as he seems like someone you could really fall for, whereas the Guy A looks like he doesn't really care for anyone and could hurt you very easily.

• Guy B ALL THE WAY! :)

• depends on his personality ...

• Easy going

• B sounds like the guy I have a crush on <3

• Guy B

i don't mind sex by the third date, but if he's demanding it, that's not someone I want in my life

• Is guy B willing to put out? Then guy B. If not then I choose neither. It's a no brainer. I am not a gluten for punishment so guy A is a no go but I love sex so guy B has to put out.

• As sad as this is, I'd probably end up with Guy A. That describes most of the guys I've been with better than Guy B does.

• B, most definitely

What Guys Said 0