How do I get her phone number?

Ok well I met this girl, lets call her X.

So I met X when I was on a date with my ex-girlfriend(we’re just friends now). Whenever I see her I say hey and she says hey back.

Today I saw her walking back from class(while I was going to class). I was expecting her to look at me and say hey but she didn’t.

I was walking with a hallmate and X knew I was definitely there ,but she looked toward her left(not as me, but looking more to my right).

What’s up with this chick? She’s very beautiful and I would definitely date her. Should I have said “Hi X!” I ended up not saying hi and just ended up walking past her talking to my floormate.

I saw X last year in college. She would always stare at me(maybe check me out?) I know she wants to be tall so many she likes tall guys. Help me out.. Is this a test?

BTW. I’m pretty sure she knows I’m single now. She hung out with my ex last weekend and I’m sure my ex told X about our relationship.

I don't know anything about her other than her name. What do I say in order to get her phone number? A date? I'm also a virgin and inexperienced. My ex was my first girlfriend I had.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were the girl and I really like you but really shy , I would be very upset if you are not consistent in your taking the initiative to say hey.Why do you sometimes say hey and sometimes don't?Guys who are really interested in me say hey EVERY TIME when they see me so that I would get a clear message that they are interested.My current crush behaves like you so I begin to wonder if he is just friendly or really interested,especially if you are an outgoing guy. Of course when I have warmed up enough,I would definitely take the initiative to say hey.

What Girls Said 5

• Talk to her, get to know her and most importantly get her to approach you as well as you approaching her! It's best to start off slow and get to know a person before jumping into things or hiding away!

Answer my question? Its in Flirting as well :)

Hope I helped :)

• Well she sounds like she might like you. But you can't assume she knows you're single if you haven't directly told her. Don't depend on others, especially your ex, to let your feelings be known.

• Sound to me that she is just trying to act cool and not look crazy/desperate. You should def make the first move.

• How would I go about this? The only time I see her is enough for a "hey". The only things I know about her is what floor she lives on and her name.

• You should talk to her. It is a lot easier to flirt with a guy you like and know you can't have then one you like and can be rejected by. She may just be feeling nervous and not know if she ought to continue.

• I don't know much about her other than which floor she lives and and her name. If I pass by her again should I say "hi X what's up?". How would I get this conversation to get her number or ask her out?

• Maybe she's shy. I know I do that a lot when I see guys I like. She's probably waiting for you to initiate more contact other than a, "Hey."

• don't know much about her other than which floor she lives and and her name. The only time I get is when I pass by her and that's just enough for a "hey". How would I get past this to getting her number and asking her out?

What Guys Said 1

• maaaan you already broke the ice, this is so much easier than what you think...Just say hey how is it going, hey I have know you all of this time and I don't have your digits, can I have them? Your welcome.