When a guy asks you to spend the night at his house, it's because he wants to hook up, right?

I'm just curious. I don't have a lot of dating experience so I just want to make sure I'm right about this. I mean what other possibilities would there be? Guys seem so filthy minded these days that they don't know how to have a sleep over without trying to hook up and thinking about sex...

Girls, what have your personal experiences been with this subject? Guys, if you ask a girl to sleep over, do you have intentions to hook up with her?

Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that's usually what is implied when he asks for a sleepover. However, just because that's what HE wants, doesn't mean you have to follow through. Your wants are still just as important. So in my opinion, I wouldn't agree to sleepover until you're comfortable with a hookup. And if a sleepover happens, and you decide you're not ready, then just say so and cuddle. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, even if hooking up is on his mind. All guys, good and bad, are going to want to get physical with an attractive girl they like. They're usually comfortable with this much quicker than us girls are.

The difference between the good and bad guy is how they react to you saying "no." Does he get mad? Kick you out? Quit calling? That's a bad guy you want nothing to do with anyway. On the other hand, is he understanding? Fine with cuddling? Just as sweet with you? That's a good guy who's interested in more.