Why don't I have a boyfriend?

With a great personality and decent looks (a statement of confidence, not conceit), you'd think I'd be hot on the market... or at least have one option. Could my below average body have anything to do with it- long term wise? I'm 5'9" and about 180-190 lbs currently (please don't be harsh and rude... )

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough, as I get older, I find that the happier I am in life without a relationship, the easier it is for me to end up in a relationship. It seems paradoxical, but I have found it to be very true. It's another way of saying you need to love yourself before you can love someone else. Guys tend to pick up on a woman's upbeat attitude; it's one of the things they find attractive in a woman.

Bottom line, don't be in a hurry for a relationship. Rather, hold out for the right guy. This isn't a race; your sense of self-worth is not (and should not be) measured by how many relationships you've had in life.

What Guys Said 4

• You have beauty yes, but men are shallow, just as shallow as some women.

It wouldn't hurt at all if you lost weight.

Regardless, Good luck!

• Yes that probably has something to do with it. Although it shouldn't be that big of a problem since you're not that overweight. Eat less, exercise more blablabla all that stuff.

• You're probably too picky. Looking for "Mister Perfect"? Am I right? I'm being honest... you're a 7 out of 10. Pretty face, sexy lips... if you lost weight you'd attract the hottest guys/you'd turn into a 9 out of 10.

• Wow, thank you! And I acknowledge that there is no "Mister Perfect." Sure, I have my "Ideal dream guy" but that's mainly fantasy and I judge a person based on their character, looks, etc- not my fantasy. You can't help who you fall for.

• "Could my below average body have anything to do with it- longterm wise? I'm 5'9" and about 180-190 lbs"

you answered your own question. who's that girl in your pic? she has beautiful eyes.

What Girls Said 0